The Salvor for Smartphone Pro for iPhone® and Android is the only tool you need to discover an unfaithful spouse or partner, monitor your children, or simply to make a backup copy of the data from the iPhone®
The Salvor for Smartphone Pro is a software that runs directly from the USB, that will help you recover deleted data as well as other data from your iPhone®. You do not need to install any kind of software.
Simply connect the iPhone® to a Windows based PC with the included cable, and then connect the USB with the software Recovery tool to your Smartphone Pro on the same PC through a USB port.
The data can be recovered or directly from your smartphone, or from a security file through iTunes® (only if using an iPhone®).
Because of its role in recovery and their management is extremely easy , the Salvor for Smartphone Pro is an ideal solution to recover deleted data from an iPhone ®.
- The program runs directly from the flash drive. It is not necessary to install it on any PC.
- Reads data from iPhone® including: SMS, contacts, call log, photos, internet history and maps, calendar, general information of the phone (model number and serial number, current version, iOs, etc)
- Recovers deleted data from iPhone® and Android including: SMS, contacts, call log, calendar.
- Option to recover data from a security file created by iTunes® or directly from the iPhone® (in this case you need the charging cable; not supplied)
- With the Salvor for Smartphone Pro is plugged in, the software will automatically detect your iPhone® or Android device and connect to the same.
- You can make a backup of your SMS, contacts, call history, Internet favorites or internet history from your iPhone® or Android device with the function “export to Excel”.
- Supports the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Compatible with OS Mac V10.5 to 10.7 (single version Android)
- Compatible with all Iphone including Iphone 5
- Compatible with Android devices with operating system between 1.5 and 2.3.5