Do you need to record evidence for a trial?
The digital recorders from the brand LawMate are employed by most the professionals in this country. Recording with equipment of the brand LawMate gives you a extreme quality that no other equipment will provide. With the PV-500 Neo you'll be able to view the images in real time from any mobile phone. The new version NEO provides a connection much more robust and stable between the PV-500 Neo and the camera button BU-18 Neo or BU-18 Neo Cone. What surprised? Continue reading.
Characteristics Main recorder PV-500 Neo:
- WIFI function. Transmits the image in real time to a mobile phone Android or IOS
- Allows you to connect a digital camera Full HD 1080p (not included)
- Record by motion detection or continuous
- Compatible with the remote control PI-RF50TX with a range of up to 10 meters
- Supports video compression H. 264
- Function on-write
- Storage through micro SD card up to 128Gb
- Super tiny size: 85x54x21mm
The size of the PV-500 Neo , with a height of less than 2 cm is similar to a package of tobacco. You'll be able to hide it within the clothes easily.
How do you configure the PV 500 Neo?
The configuration of this device is very easy. Allows to choose between different resolutions (including Full HD) at 30 FPS. You can make videos on:
- Full HD 1920 x 1080
- HD 1280 x 720
- VGA 640 x 480
The configuration can be done directly from the DVR with its touch screen, or through your mobile phone via WIFI. From here you will be able to:
- Download the recorded files to your mobile phone
- Enable / Disable date and time stamp on the recordings
- Set the time
- Enable / Disable the microphone built-in
- Adjust the image resolution: 1080p / 720p / WVGA
- Enable / Disable the visilibildad of the WIFI network
- To change the password
- Format the micro SD card
- See the space used / free
- To update the firmware
- Load the default configuration
In mode detection of movement can be adjusted:
- The sensitivity of the detection: High / Medium / Low
- Time of recording: 1 min / 3 min / 5 min
- Activate / Deactivate the recording cyclically
All the videos are stored in a card micro SD of up to 128Gb. When recording in Full HD at 30FPS we recommend that you use cards larger than 64Gb.
The PV-500 Neo incorporates a battery of 2200mAh which allows up to 160 minutes of recording. With the battery model BA-4400 (not included) you'll be able to reach up to 300 minutes of recording.
Micro cameras button digital HD
The NEO series is only compatible with the cameras NEO as the camera BU-18HD Neo and BU-18HD Neo type Cone. Both of LawMate with a resolution of 1100TVL .
Is it compatible the remote control PI-RF50TX?
Yes. The DVR PV-500 Neo is compatible with the remote control PI-RF50TX (not included) that will allow you to control the DVR at a distance of up to 10 meters. You'll be able to turn on, turn off, start or stop recording with just the push of a button on the controller.
Why buy here the DVR PV-500 Neo?
We are the official distributors of the brand LawMate. You'll be able to buy the DVR PV-500 Neo without intermediaries or franchise . You have the official support of LawMate and as well as permanent stock.
The package contains:
- DVR portable PV-500 Neo PRO (does not include camera button)
- Battery 2200mAh (BA-2200)
- USB Cable
- Charger 5V
- Cable remote control for mini camera
- Carrying case
- User guide
Attention: the only camera button is compatible with this DVR are models BU-18HD Neo and BU-18HD Neo Cone of LawMate.