This camera hidden fake wall outlet is ideal for covert recordings. It has a motion detector (PIR) for the maximum saving of the battery . The video recording includes the audio.
Its operation is very easy. The motion detection is included in the configuration, so you only have to remove the bezel from the switch and select the image type you want (normal or high definition) and mode (video or photo). Once selected, is turned on and is already in operation.
The motion sensor allows you to save battery life up to 5 days. And when it detects motion and goes to work can be between 260 minutes and 320 minutes according to the resolution.It also has the possibility to format the memory card from the device itself.
Has 3 LED indicators for indications while you manipulate that are hidden when you put the cap back or bezel of the switch.
- Green: the device is charging. If not it is off the load is complete.
- Blue: power on or low battery
- Red: the device is recording or pulling out photographs.
The recommended installation is at a height of 90 cm for recording a person of 1.80 meters at a distance of 3.6 metres
- Video resolution: HD 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps / VGA 640 x 480 @ 30 fps
- Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Microphone: Yes
- Sensitivity: 1300 mv / sec-lux
- Minimum illumination; 1.3 lux
- Camera 2 MP CMOS sensor
- Format picture: M-JPEG
- Video format: AVI
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Battery capacity 950mA
- Times of work: HD 320min / VGA 260min (approx.)
- Standby time: about 5 days (approx.)
- Motion Sensor: Yes, for video and photo
- Date and time stamp: Yes, YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS
- Angle of view: 61 °
- Memory: up to 32 GB SDHC
The package contains:
- 1 PV-SK10
- 1 set of fastening
- 1 USB charging cable