The PV-BX12 from LawMate is the perfect complement to the cameras of the range of LawMate. On the front is a mini spy camera a fully camouflaged of 5 MP which records videos in Full HD at 60 fps.
It has a video input to connect any camera from LawMate getting a recording device totally portable.
The novelty of the PV-BX12 is that it also allows you to connect a sensor volumetric (included) at a distance of 3 meters getting a new recording mode.
Differences in the modes of recording:
- Standard: start recording by pressing the REC button.
- Motion detection: start recording when a movement is detected in the assigned area of the screen (this is divided into grids).
- PIR: Start to record when the sensor is active. The sensor is connected to the PV-BX12 using a USB cable of 3 meters.
The PV-BX12 can operate via 4 AA batteries or connected to the electrical grid (autonomy unlimited)
Example of use:
- As a black box hidden. It is not necessary to attach any additional camera. Recorded in Full HD with the built-in camera that it has on the front. Just put it on top of a table and choose the recording mode.
- As DVR portable. Hides the PV-BX12 in a pocket and connects to an external camera such as glasses or other type collar. Now you will have a computer totally portable.
The playback of the videos can be done by directly connecting the PV-BX12 to the TV using an HDMI cable or by putting the micro SD card to the PC.
The package contains:
- 1 x Camera PV-BX12
- 1 x Cable RCA Video output
- 1 x Cable RCA Video input
- 1 x Micro SD Card
- 1 x power Cable
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 1 x USB Cable 3 meters extender PIR
- 1 x PIR Sensor