Would you like to buy the best portable spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1?
The HSA-Q1 is the fastest portable spectrum analyzer we have tested. It allows you to analyze all types of transmitters working up to 13GHz in only half a second. Make sure you work in a clean environment.
Main features of the HSA-Q1 spectrum analyzer:
- Locates transmitters ranging from 1MHz to 13.44GHz.
- Detects all types of transmissions: analog / digital, audio / video.
- Spectrum sweep in only half a second.
- Internal memory to store the records.
- 2 working modes: silent and audible.
- 6" TFT color screen.
- Up to 4 hours of autonomy
What devices can I detect with the spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1?
- All types of transmitters with a range of 1MHz up to 13.44GHz
- Transmitting spy cameras: UHF, VHF, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, WIFI, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- Analog and digital transmission cameras.
- Transmission spy microphones: UHF, VHF, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, WIFI, WIFI, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- All types of GPS locators and beacons: satellite, 5G transmission, 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- Wireless encrypted hidden cameras and microphones.
How does the spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1?
This spectrum analyzer has several working modes that make it totally easy for the user to operate.
The Waterfall (Spectrogram) function displays a full color graphic display in real time of any detected signal to allow you a more detailed analysis. Et is especially useful for analyzing modern digital signals that work on burst (or frequency hopping signals) such as beacon-type GPS locators working over the 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI or Bluetooth network.
The RF sensitivity can be adjusted in 5 levels: Maximum (-80 dBm), for example, to detect all signals, including those from other adjacent rooms or even outside the building.
In this article we explain how to detect a student copying and here how to detect a GPS locator in a car.
TUNE Listen mode
With the push of a button the user can directly tune to any detected signal, view the signal pattern and see the live signal strength (up to -100dBm). If required, the user can also select Wide FM, Narrow FM or AM demodulation and listen to the detected signal through the built-in speaker or headphones. This can be especially useful for identifying spy microphones or eliminating other innocent detected signals, such as radio.
If necessary, the HSA-Q1 can perform a "background" scan where it will learn and store the current RF environment. This can be stored and retrieved at any time in the future to compare and see if any new suspicious signals have appeared in the RF environment since the last time it was checked. New signals will be highlighted on the screen for closer inspection.
Provides a more detailed analysis of any detected signals. The more 'persistent' the signal is (the longer it remains detected), its color will change from blue across the color spectrum to red for longer signals present. This can be used to identify persistent signals that might otherwise be hidden in a noisy RF environment.
The Memory Log function means that sweep data can be stored by simply plugging in a USB memory stick. The sweep data will be stored in date and time format and displayed graphically to be retrieved at any time for further graphical analysis.
What is the difference between the spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1 and other frequency counters?
The main difference of this device is the ability to detect the most sophisticated devices working at bursts and frequencies up to 13GHz .
The HSA-Q1 spectrum analyzer is manufactured in the UK with the best materials on the market. All its components have been perfectly chosen to offer you the highest detection reliability. If there is a hidden camera or microphone, this device will find it.
Where to buy the spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1?
You can buy this product directly in our store in Calle Duque de Sesto in Madrid or order it under quotation. The HSA-Q1 is not sold on-line. As we are official distributors of the brand we offer a 2 year warranty and official technical support.
Technical specifications of the spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1
- Frequency range: 1MHz - 13,44GHz.
- Detects analog and digital signals.
- Sensitivity: -100 dBm Max.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Autonomy: 4 hours.
- Recharging time: 3 hours.
- TFT screen.
- Size: 223mm x 158mm x 120mm.
- Internal memory
- 1 x Frequency Detector CAM-GX5
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Professional rugged case
- 1 x User's Manual in English and Spanish