ATTENTION: Grupo Hispaas a brand belonging to HISPA IMPORTACIONES DELUXE, S.L., as a brand belonging to HISPA IMPORTACIONES DELUXE, S.L. is the exclusive distributor for SPAIN of this voice recorder and of all TS Market brand products. Buy directly, without intermediaries and with factory service. We do not offer warranty, technical support or advice to devices with serial numbers that do not come from the official channel. Be wary of companies, websites or portals that can not accredit the officiality of the brand.
MAIN FEATURES EDIC MINI B74-1
- Among the advantages of the B74-1 voice recorder are high recording quality and autonomy.
- The Edic Mini B74-1 recorder records up to 25 hours continuously, 70 hours in sound detection and up to 9 months in standby mode.
- Its recording capacity is 4 GB which allows up to 150 hours at 8 KHz without compression with its CR2016 battery.
- It has a digital marker to authenticate the recordings.
- It records manually, by sound detection or at a programmed date and time.
- It has LED indicators to simplify and facilitate its operation.
- Linear or cyclical recording (loop)
- The 10-bit audio codec (DAC) makes it possible to improve recording quality by reducing digital noise.
- It has a microphone that can pick up sound up to 12 meters.
OPERATION OF THE EDIC MINI B74-1 SPY MICRO VOICE RECORDER
- By activating the operating switch, the recording is made continuously, by sound detection or programming.
- The configuration is done by software and allows, among other options, changes in the recording profiles, compression and qualities to increase the quality, autonomy and capacity of the recordings.
- It records digital markers with date and time to certify the authenticity and non-manipulation of the recording.
- Password-protected access to recordings.
- Allows the recorder to be used as a normal USB drive.
OPTIONAL FEATURES EDIC MINI B74-1
- Sound Processor program to improve the quality of the recordings, suppressing noise, making cuts, etc.
- Allows to automatically transform the recordings into text using Google technology.