Do you need to burn files to quality to provide as evidence in a judicial process?
The digital recorders from the brand LawMate are the ones that employ the most professionals. Using equipment of the brand LawMate gives you a extreme quality that no other equipment will provide. With the PV-500 Neo PRO you'll be able to view the images in real time from any mobile phone. The new version NEO provides a connection much more robust and stable between the PV-500 Neo-PRO and the camera button BU-18 Neo or BU-18 Neo Cone. What surprised? Continue reading
Characteristics Main recorder PV-500 Neo Pro:
- WIFI function. Transmits the image in real time to a mobile phone Android or IOS
- 3"touchscreen display
- Allows you to connect a digital camera Full HD 1080p (not included)
- Recorded by detection of motion or continuously
- Compatible with the remote control PI-RF50TX with a range of up to 10 meters
- Supports video compression H. 264
- Function on-write
- Storage through micro SD card up to 128Gb
- Super tiny size: 85x54x21mm
The size of the PV-500 Neo Pro, with a height of less than 2 cm is similar to a package of tobacco. You'll be able to hide it within the clothes easily.
How do you configure the PV 500 Neo PRO?
The configuration of this device is very easy. Allows to choose between different resolutions (including Full HD) at 30 FPS. You can make videos on:
- Full HD 1920 x 1080
- HD 1280 x 720
- VGA 640 x 480
The configuration can be done directly from the DVR with its touch screen, or through your mobile phone via WIFI. From here you will be able to:
- Download the recorded files to your mobile phone
- Enable / Disable date and time stamp on the recordings
- Set the time
- Enable / Disable the microphone built-in
- Adjust the image resolution: 1080p / 720p / WVGA
- Enable / Disable the visilibildad of the WIFI network
- To change the password
- Format the micro SD card
- See the space used / free
- To update the firmware
- Load the default configuration
In mode detection of movement can be adjusted:
- The sensitivity of the detection: High / Medium / Low
- Time of recording: 1 min / 3 min / 5 min
- Activate / Deactivate the recording cyclically
All the videos are stored in a card micro SD of up to 128Gb. When recording in Full HD at 30FPS we recommend that you use cards larger than 64Gb.
The PV-500 Neo PRO incorporates a battery of 2200mAh which allows up to 160 minutes of recording. With the battery model BA-4400 (not included) you'll be able to reach up to 300 minutes of recording.
Micro cameras button digital HD
The NEO series is only compatible with the cameras NEO as the camera BU-18HD Neo and BU-18HD Neo type Cone. Both of LawMate with a resolution of 1100TVL .
Is it compatible the remote control PI-RF50TX?
Yes. The DVR PV-500 Neo PRO is compatible with the remote control PI-RF50TX (not included) that will allow you to control the DVR at a distance of up to 10 meters. You'll be able to turn on, turn off, start or stop recording with just the push of a button on the controller.
Why buy here the DVR PV-500 Neo PRO?
We are the official distributors of the brand LawMate. You'll be able to buy the DVR PV-500 Neo PRO without intermediaries or franchise . You have the official support of LawMate and as well as permanent stock.
- Video input: NTSC / PAL Auto-detection
- Recording mode: Manual / motion Detection
- Resolutions to choose from: 1080p / 720p / WVGA
- Memory type: Micro SD up to 128Gb
- FPS: 30FPS @ 1080p / 720p / WVGA
- PC interface USB 2.0
- Format Date / time: YYYY / MM / DD, HH:MM:SS
- Video format: AVI, MPEG
- Battery type: DC 3.7 V-2200 mAh (compatible with BA-4400 mA)
- Power supply: DC 5V
- Charging time: 4.5 hours
- Autonomy: Approximately 160 minutes
- Dimensions: 85 x 55 x17 mm
- Weight: 62g
The package contains
- DVR portable PV-500 Neo PRO (does not include camera button)
- Battery 2200mAh (BA-2200)
- USB Cable
- Charger 5V
- Cable remote control for mini camera
- Carrying case
- User guide
Attention: the only camera button is compatible with this DVR are models BU-18HD Neo and BU-18HD Neo Cone of LawMate.