Delta S Professional Frequency Detector 6GHz
Delta S. New portable frequency detector. It locates all types of 5G, 4G, WIFI, GPS devices such as wireless cameras, GPS beacons, hidden microphones and even jammers.
Would you like to buy the new Delta S Sweep System up to 6GHz for TSCM work?
New Delta S portable frequency detector from Digiscan Labs .
It has a specific working mode to locate all types of beacons and high-tech GPS locators. If you need to do a TSCM sweep and locate these devices the Delta S frequency detector will not let you down. Don't let them spy on you!
General features of the Delta S portable 5G, 4G, 3G, WIFI frequency detector Delta S
- Very easy to use
- Quickly and reliably detects all types of RF surveillance devices in the range up to 6 GHz, including analog, digital, continuously and periodically operating, transmitting audio or video, with or without encryption.
- Finds and identifies covert surveillance devices using GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT and other digital standards in the range up to 6 GHz.
- Scans Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 5 GHz, Bluetooth, "Bluetooth LE" and "Bluetooth LE Advertising" channels
- Detects RF signal jammers in all bands, including mobile uplink and downlink, global navigation satellite system bands (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, etc.), Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, etc.
- Spectral analysis provides high sensitivity and long detection distance, outperforming typical RF detectors and near-field receivers by 10 to 20 times.
- The background masking function allows you to reject friendly signals such as TV, radio, mobile base stations, etc., and focus on finding local signals that pose a danger.
- Can be quickly adjusted to the local frequency assignment in the country of use (mobile and wireless bands).
- High-speed spectrum update and real-time wide bandwidth (RTBW) provide the ability to record short burst signals.
- Search modes include "All Signals", "Mobile/GPS Trackers", "Wireless/ISM", "Downlink/Navigation", and "Custom", as well as two additional modes for inspection of suspect bands or signals
- Two antenna inputs and a built-in antenna switch provide maximum sensitivity over the entire frequency range
- Unlimited number of logs, each can contain an unlimited history of events
- ThreatMark" function displays dangerous signals on a spectrum graph
- Audio alarm warns user of the presence of danger with a sound of varying intensity
- Works with, and is powered by, a laptop or tablet computer
- Has a convenient magnetic system for connecting laptop/tablet to the main unit
- Other features: attenuator, max. danger hold, demodulation
How does the detector work for 5G, 4G, 3G, WIFI frequencies? Delta S portable?
The Delta X G2 portable detector has different working modes including a specific mode for locating beacons and GPS locators:
- Stop/View log
Review of detection results stored in the log. The signal table, spectrogram, waterfall and alarm graph provide complete information on detected signals and alarm events.
- Mask update
Quick preparation for detection: the system automatically accumulates existing transmit and other safe signals in the area to be overlooked during subsequent detection.
- RF sweep
The primary detection mode. Provides maximum reaction time and highest sensitivity. The operator can move the system or its antenna during detection.
- 24/7 Guard
Rejection of short transmissions and use of two antennas reduces false alarms in this mode. Suitable for 24-hour detection without unwanted false alarms.
- Car Tracker Detector
Detection of vehicle-mounted GPS trackers that transmit coordinates via mobile networks
- Probe check
for AC, Ethernet, telephone and alarm cables and infrared/low frequency to detect the presence of unwanted interfering signals
- Signal Analyzer
Analysis, demodulation and physical location of detected signals
Includes general configuration and information about existing mobile networks and wireless bands in the area as well as the table of known signals.
Why do I need to buy the Digiscan Labs Delta S portable scanning system?
Many criminals and criminal organizations use GPS locators to place them on their victims and track their movements such as jewelers and businessmen. It can also be used to ensure that a hidden wireless transmitting device has not been installed in an office or conference room.
The Delta X G-12 scanning system employs the best portable technology available to only the most discerning. If you want to make sure you don't have any gps beacons, cameras or encrypted microphones in your car or office, you should use the Delta X G2-12.
What advantages does the Delta S scanning system have over other 5G, 4G, 3G, WIFI or Bluetooth frequency detectors?
Wi-Fi AND BLUETOOTH ANALYSIS
THRESHOLD AND ALARM WARNING.
RF JAMMER DETECTION
Where to buy the Digiscan Labs Delta S Portable Frequency and GPS Beacon Detector?
You can buy the Delta S frequency detector directly on the website or in our physical store. www.espiamos.com is the official distributor of the brand in Spain and Portugal so you will always get the best price and an official warranty for 2 years. Direct sale, without intermediaries.
Delta S frequency detector features
- Frequency range: 57-6000 MHz
- Sweep speed: 8 GHz per second
- ADC resolution: 12 bits
- Sensitivity: -85dB
- Dynamic range: 80 dB (with attenuator)
- Displayed signal level: -90...-10 dB
- Real time bandwidth (RTBW): 27 MHz
- Format: Handheld unit
- Platform: Analog Device SDR
- Antenna inputs:
INPUT 1 - SMA, 57-2000 MHz
INPUT 2 - SMA, 2000-6000 MHz
- Search modes and update time:
All signals (~0.8 s)
Mobile trackers/GPS (~0.2 s)
Wireless/ISM (~0.3 s)
"Downlinks/Navigation" (~0.3 s)
Inspect band/signal (~0.1-0.2 s)
- Visual elements (panels): Level, Cascade Spectrum, Alarms
- Demodulation: AM and FM with bandwidth 5, 15, 30, 30, 100 and 200 kHz (in the range 70-6000 MHz).
- Laptop / tablet requirements ( not included in standard supplied set ) : Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or higher (Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5 recommended). 2 USB ports, one must be SuperSpeed type (USB 3.0/3.1/3.2 or USB Type C) RAM 8 Gb or more SSD 128 Gb or more Windows 8,10,11. Screen size 12-14".
- Powered: by laptop / tablet USB port
- Battery Resource: 1-1.5 hours
- Working time from AC: Unlimited
- Displayed spectrum range: 2 - 6000 MHz
- Working temperature range: -5°C... 45°C / 23°F ... 113°F
- Dimensions of main unit (without antennas): 33.5 x 26 x 6 cm / 13.2 x 10.2 x 2.4" / 13.2 x 10.2 x 2.4
- Packing dimensions: 50 x 40 x 20 cm / 19.7 x 15.8 x 7.9" / 19.7 x 15.8 x 7.9 cm
- Weight of the main unit with antennas (without computer): 3 kg
- Packing weight: 8.5 kg
- Main unit
- Carrying case
- USB drive with software and user manual
- Wideband omnidirectional antenna ODA-4
- Microwave antenna MWA-6
- Microwave antenna LPDA-12
- Magnetic sticker for notebook or tablet - 4 pcs.
- USB Type C - USB Type A adapter - 2 pcs.
ESPIAMOS, as a brand belonging to HISPA IMPORTACIONES DELUXE, S.L. , is the official distributor for SPAIN of this device and all the products of the Digiscan Labs brand. Buy directly, without intermediaries and with factory service. We do not offer warranty, technical support or advice of the devices with serial numbers that do not come from the official channel. Be wary of companies, websites or portals that can not prove brand identity.