SOROKA-15E voice recorder records audio in Mono format through an external digital MEMS external MEMS digital microphone. It records up to 1122 hours of conversations on a micro SD card. It is distinguished by:
- External microphone
- Circular recording
- Increased stability with ultrasound
Main features of the SOROKA-15E recorder:
- Super small size. It has a height of only 5mm.
- Two microphones: One internal and one external high sensitivity. Range up to 9 meters
- Low power consumption. Autonomy over 100 hours in continuous mode.
- Automatic and manual gain control (AGC) Allows to record very loud sounds and amplify the weak ones.
- 8, 16 and 20 bit audio codec.
- High quality audio recording without signal compression. Stores over 160 hours of conversations
- Software configurable.
- 3 recording modes: manual, sound detection (VOX / VAS) and calendar (preset date / time).
- LED Indication of recorder operation.
- Digital signature. Allows to determine the authenticity of the recording
- File encryption
What type of memory does the SOROKA 15E mini recorder use?
SOROKA recorders use micro SD memory cards in FAT32 format. With a 64Gb card you will be able to record more than 160 hours of conversations..
How to configure the Soroka 15E recorder?
The spy recorder is configured by means of a specific program. It is very easy to use. You can choose the quality, compression and recording modes.
Automatic gain control
It has automatic and manual gain control that allows you to control the sound level of the recording. You can record very loud sounds and amplify quiet sounds.
SOROKA 15E Recorder Recording Modes
Recording can be done manually, by manually, by sound activation or calendar.
Recording by sound activation
With this mode, the device will only record when it detects a sound (VAS). You can set the detection sensitivity to high, medium or low. It is ideal for saving memory and autonomy.
Recording by schedule
With this mode you can program the recorder to record at a preset time and date. It is compatible with the sound detection system or VAS. Examples:
1.- Program to record from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 13:30 and from 16:30 to 20:00.
2.- On Tuesday, October 25 from 07:00 to 19:30 with sound detection system activated.
The professional recorder allows the possibility of making linear or cyclic recordings. With linear recording the number and duration of audio files are limited only by the available memory. In cyclic mode, new files will overwrite older ones.
All stored files have a digital signature. You will be able to prove the authenticity of the recording made.
Why buy your SOROKA 15E recorder here?
You will not find this product you will not find it in any other store. We are the exclusive distributors of the TS Market brand. We offer a warranty and official technical support for 2 years.. If the product does not convince you, you will have 14 days to return it. Come to any of our physical stores physical stores to try it out.. You will be surprised by the amount of products we have for you.
The package contains
- 1 x Soroka Recorder
- 1 x external microphone
- 1 x card reader
- 1 x instruction manual in English