The detector hidden cameras portable HUBBLE 2.2 locates video cameras hidden regardless of their status, either on or off, the type of video transmission, or recording of video signal.
The operation of the device is based on the reading optics of the camera of the source of light, emanating from the device and placed on the same optical axis (light source – camera detected – eye of the operator).
Regardless of whether the camera is turned on or off, it can detect if the operator is in the field of vision of the camera. The detection angle of the camera depends only on the angle of the field of vision of the lens of this video camera.
The detector hidden cameras HUBBLE 2.2 has 7 modes of operation:
- constant red,
- blinking red,
- green constant,
- blinking in green,
- constant red / green,
- red / green flashing simultaneously,
- red / green blinking alternately.
The detection distance depends on several factors, such as the external lighting, the lens characteristics of the camera, the visual acuity of the operator who conducts the search, and can be up to 10 m.
How does the detector cameras spies?
- To turn the device on, press and hold the button on the front panel of the device.
- To change between modes, press briefly the ON / OFF button.
- To turn the device off, press and hold the button on the front panel of the device.
- If you forgot to turn off the device to save battery power, turn off by itself after 5 minutes.