ANLAS Detector hidden cameras with direct visualization
The detector spy cameras professional ANLAS locate any hidden camera, including those hidden inside of everyday objects, such as boxes, pens, magazines, etc Allows you to detect surveillance systems electroóptica through different types of glass and mirror.
ATTENTION: This product is not sold online. To make the purchase must be addressed to our physical stores or request a quote clicking HERE
ANLAS is designed for the search and display of spy cameras hidden in objects of common use, clothing, compact cameras in operation or disconnected under different lighting conditions.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE DETECTOR PROFESSIONAL ANLAS:
- The visualization of hidden cameras takes place by pseudobinoculares incorporated
- Portable device for the inspection and location of portable systems of covert observation.
- Locates all types of hidden cameras, in operation or switched off under different lighting conditions.
- The body of the device is equipped with fastening and connection to external LCD monitor, 5”, and also takes a video signal standard external CCIR for connection to external monitor, vcr or computer for better viewing of images.
HOW DO I LOCATE A CAMARA SPY ?
All hidden camera has a lens. The principle of basic operation is the effect "cat's eye" effect, reflector of the light) that resides in the ability of the object optical to reflect the radiation of probing in the opposite direction with an angle similar to its angle of incidence. The diode IR semiconductor (transmission channel) serves as a source of radiation for probe.
The reflected signal is recorded by a video camera sensitive on the basis of the sensor transfer interpolation 1/3 (receive channel). The device is developed with an optical scheme without parallax, that is to say, with optical alignment of channels of reception and transmission.
The channel transmitter generates a laser beam in the form of raster rectangular located vertically. The ability to illuminate the plot can be changed if necessary, depending on the distance to the object of surveillance, for the reception of the better contrast of the image. The focused image in the sharpening is performed by adjusting the lens of the video camera.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DETECTOR LENS SPY ANLAS
Characteristics of the receiver of radiation
- Receiver type: 1/2 " CCD
- Size of receiver: 752x582 p
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Angle of the field of vision: 8 ° x 6 °
- Focus range: 1 m ... ∞
Range of action
- Distance of detection of pupil diameter: 1 mm to 25 m
Screen eyepiece and built-in
- Range of rotation of eyepiece: ± 4 diopter
- Monitor, Type and resolution of display: AMLCD 0,44 ", 640x480 pixels
- Type of light source built-in laser
- Wavelength: 808 nm
- Angle of highlighted area: 2 ° x6 °
- Modes constant / pulse laser illumination;
- Control of brightness.
- Video Connector: PAL, LEMO
- Power supply alone:
- Power source type: battery storage
- Voltage of the power supply: 7V
- Power supply; network adapter: 12V
- Operating continuous time under normal climatic conditions. not less than 3 hours
- 1 x Device ANLAS
- 1 x video Cable
- 1 x charging Unit
- 1 x AC / DC Converter
- 1 x rechargeable Battery
- 1 x protective Packaging. Plastic box with foam pad rubber.
- 231x164x77 mm
- TS Market
- Voice activation
- with power supply: 1.6 kg
- Working temperature
- -10ºC... +40ºC
- network adapter of 12 v
- of 7v
- Focal Length
- 25 mm
- 808 nm