The Raksa iDet allows you to locate any device which operates by radio frequency.
The detector Raksa iDet detects:
- Mobile phones or microphones, GSM frequencies GSM900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and CDMA-450
- All cordless phones DECT
- Bluetooth devices and Wifi
- Wireless cameras video
- Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, AM);
- Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc)
- Radio transmitters with modulation bandwidth up to 10 MHz.
- Scans and scans in cycles of 1.0-1.5 seconds.
- It has different scanning modes via its rotary switch: mode guard, sweep, search, and so vigilant...
How does the detector frequency portable Raksa iDet?
The SEM-eDet has several modes of operation that are suited to any environment.
Mode Guard Raksa iDet
It is used in cases in which the source of primary signal has not been activated. The information of alarm events (detected signals) is recorded in the alarm log.
The mode of the Guard allows the reduction of background noise for the analog signals. Fluctuations weak are ignored thanks to the algorithm of adaptation.
The Way Guard provides a continuous control of detection of radio signals, (analog and digital) in auto mode by storing any signal “alarm” (in the case of detecting a radio frequency that exceeds the threshold level default detection)
Sweep Raksa Idet
The mode sweep is used for the detection of radio signals, analog and digital of all kinds. This mode allows the review of all detected signals regardless their level.
Search mode Raska iDet
The search mode is used for detecting and locating transmitters, digital and analog. This mode is used when the detector frequency can move around the search of a radio transmitter.
Search mode for analog signals utilizes a alert using beeps and lights as more strong the signal, or is closer to the transmitter.
Search mode Differences
The search mode differences is used for the detection and location of transmitters analog. This mode has this advantage in case the transmitter is located in the same room.
Once we have set the frequency that we want to search we will give you a range of sensitivity and the SEM-eDet will search the pre-established criteria. When closer to the source we are the greater are the indications of acoustic and bright.
Monitoring of Digital Signals Raska Idet
The Monitoring mode of the digital signals is used for detection of mobile phone signals (GSM 900/1800), UMTS (3G), CDMA (450 types), cordless phones DECT, Bluetooth devices, Wifi and other signals that work on 2.4 GHz as the camera wireless.
If it detects a signal, the screen will display the list of all digital signals indicating its intensity.
Audio control makes it easy to identify the signal and allows the use of acoustic feedback. The audio control is only available for the modes “Scan”, “search” and modes of “difference” search through the built-in speaker.
The alarm log to accumulate the information about the detected signals in the mode “guard”. The maximum number of records is 200. It does not matter that the signals of threat detected are different. The “LOG” to record each and every one of them. The display will show the time of detection and the time of the removal of the signal, the type and maximum intensity of the signal.
Features Detector Raksa iDet:
- Receiving selective radio signals
- High-speed analysis and exploration
- Detection of wide band signals and digital
- Adaptation to background noise in the mode “Guard"
- Difference search mode
- Audio Control
- Signal frequency and level measurement
- Registration of alarm signals
- Indication of silent alarm (vibration mode)
- You do not need external antenna.
Technical specifications Detector Portable Raksa iDet:
- Frequency range: 40 - 3800 MHz
- Dynamic range: 50dB
- Detects analog and digital signals
- Sensitivity: 70mV/m
- Autonomy mode guard: 4 -12 hours
- Autonomy other modes: 3 hours
- Weight: 35 grams
- Size: 77x43x18 mm
- OLED display: 128 x 64
Where can I buy the Detector of Frequencies Raksa iDet 2020?
This product you can buy in our store in Calle Duque de Sesto, Madrid or through this web page. Come to try it out You'll be amazed that it is able to do!
We offer a 2 year guarantee and a technical support officer. If the product does not convince you you will have 14 days to return it.