Teltonika FM1010 GPS tracker is a real-time tracking device, easy to connect with GPS / GLONASS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data to transfer them via GSM network to the server or tracking platform. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where it is necessary to locate remote objects: fleet management, car rental companies, cab companies, personal cars, etc...
MAIN FEATURES OF THE Teltonika FM1010 OBD type GPS CAR LOCATOR:
- Plug and Track. Plug and play
- Small and easy to mount - Connects directly to the OBDII of the car
- GSM antenna and internal GPS / GLONASS antenna.
- Real-time tracking
- Intelligent data acquisition algorithm (time, distance, angle, ignition and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols) Intelligent algorithm of GPRS connections (saving GPRS traffic)
- Operating in roaming networks (list of preferred GSM providers)
- Event detection and sending I / O via GPRS or SMS.
- 24 programming when sending SMS and GPRS are not available.
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circular)
- Auto Geofending with ridge for car trailer detection and car theft prevention.
- Deep sleep mode (less than 2 mA power consumption)
- FOTA (firmware update via GPRS)
- 3 operation modes (Home, Roaming, Unknown) based on operator.
- Integrated scenarios:
- Over speeding to secure the driver and avoid penalties.
- Start and end trigger detection
- FM1010 supports a remote log readout
- FM1010 supports remote diagnostic log functionality via GPRS. Possible problem solving is faster. The manufacturer can read the logs remotely using SMS / GPRS to diagnose the FM1010 and respond to the fault in a timely manner.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF GPS LOCATOR FOR FLEET CONTROL FM1010 :
GSM / GPRS
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85.6 kbps)
- SMS (text / data)
GPS / GLONASS
- NMEA-0183, GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG protocol compliant
- 32 channel receiver
- SMS (text / data)
- 1 Digital Input Reserved for ignition status (vehicle dependent)
- Power supply ( 10... 16) V DC
- Internal battery (optional) Integrated back-up battery (optional)
- Internal high gain GSM antenna
- High gain internal GPS / GLONASS antenna
- Dimensions: L(50,7mm)xW(49,6mm)xH(25mm)
- 2 status LEDs
- Configuration and firmware update (FOTA and via USB cable)