EDD-24T NJLD Portable Non-Linear Detector
The EDD-24T is a portable non-linear detector that allows you to locate any type of electronic device even if it is turned off, such as spy cameras, hidden microphones or beacon GPS locators.
This tool in combination with a frequency detector makes it the perfect equipment to detect all kinds of threats. Find out who is spying on you easily!
Main features of the EDD-24T portable non-linear detector
- Locates all types of spy devices such as cameras, recorders or GPS locators even when turned off.
- Detects active, passive or switched off electronics.
- Detects silicon and metal.
- Detects nano sim cards as small as 2 cm.
- Very easy to use.
- TFT color screen.
- Up to 4.5 hours of autonomy
What devices can I detect with EDD-24T non-linear detector??
The non-linear detector is able to detect the following devices, regardless of whether they are on, off or in standby mode.
- Spy cameras with UHF, VHF, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, WIFI, WIFI, Bluetooth transmission.
- Analog and digital cameras.
- Transmission spy microphones: UHF, VHF, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, WIFI, WIFI, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- All types of GPS locators and beacons: satellite, 5G transmission, 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, logger.
- Digital and analog voice recorders.
- Encrypted hidden cameras and microphones.
How does the non-linear detector NJLD EDD24T?
Semiconductor electronics are used in all modern electronics and are made of silicon. When high frequency radio signals are transmitted directly on silicon, they produce a strong second harmonic frequency of that radio signal. Other materials such as some bimetals or oxidized metals may respond with a third harmonic signal.
The EDD-24T transmits a focused directional signal at 2.4 GHz (ISM Band Type B). It receives on 4.8GHz (Second Harmonic) and 7.2GHz (Third Harmonic).
The high sensitivity receiver will respond to any signal produced in the 2nd Harmonic by even the smallest piece of silicon, such as that used in SIM cards, cell phones, gps locators, voice recorders, covert video cameras, etc. Importantly, these devices do not have to be in use, on standby or even have a battery connected to be detected.
The third harmonic receiver acts as a valuable confirmation for signals that may be ambiguous or not a threat, such as oxidized metals, bimetals, etc.
To allow even an inexperienced user to make a quick evaluation of a detected signal, the EDD-24T uses an intelligent algorithm to analyze the detected signals from the 2nd and 3rd harmonic receivers and assess the probability that the material is detected as 'Silicon'or 'Metal'.
In this article we explain how to detect a student cheating and here how to detect a GPS tracker in a car.
What is the difference between the EDD-24T nonlinear detector and the HSA-Q1 spectrum analyzer? spectrum analyzer HSA-Q1 and other frequency detectors?
The difference is that nonlinear detectors are capable of detecting the semiconductor diodes used by all spy devices, regardless of whether they are on, off or in standby mode. A frequency detector, on the other hand, can only detect devices when they are transmitting information, not when they are in standby mode or switched off.
The EDD-24T non-linear detector is manufactured in the UK with the best materials on the market. All its components have been perfectly chosen to offer you the highest detection reliability. If there is a hidden camera or microphone, this device will find it.
Where to buy the EDD-24T non-linear detector?
You can buy this product directly in our store in Duque de Sesto Street in Madrid or order it under quotation. As we are official distributors of the brand, we offer a 2-year warranty and official technical support.
EDD-24T Technical Specifications DNJLD diode detector
- Transmission frequency 400 HZ at 2.425 GHz (ISM band type B)
- Transmitting power level up to 30dBm (1 watt)
- Antenna radiated power level up to 36dBm (4 watts)
- within the allowable limits of the ISM band (Type B)
- 3.5 inch Daylight Readable TFT color display
- Receiver sensitivity better than -120dBm at 2nd and 3rd harmonics Receiver bandwidth Approx 10KHz
- Battery 7V Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life 5 hours (minimum TX power) / 2 hours (maximum TX power)
- Weight: 700 grams.
- 1 x Non-linear detector EDD-24T
- 1 x Professional ruggedized case
- 1 x User's manual in English and Spanish