The NLJD portable non-linear detector that allows you to locate any type of electronic device even if it is turned off such as spy cameras, hidden microphones or beacon GPS locators.
This tool in combination with a frequency detector makes it the perfect equipment to detect all kinds of threats. Find out who is spying on you easily!
Main features of the Portable non-linear detector
- Locates all types of spy devices such as cameras, recorders or GPS locators even when turned off.
- Detects active, passive or switched off electronics.
- Detects silicon and metal.
- Detects nano sim cards as small as 2 cm.
- Very easy to use.
- TFT color screen.
- Up to 4.5 hours of autonomy
What devices can I detect with NLJD non-linear detector??
The non-linear detector is able to detect the following devices, regardless of whether they are on, off or in standby mode.
- Spy cameras with UHF, VHF, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, WIFI, WIFI, Bluetooth transmission.
- Analog and digital cameras.
- Transmission spy microphones: UHF, VHF, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, WIFI, WIFI, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- All types of GPS locators and beacons: satellite, 5G transmission, 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, logger.
- Digital and analog voice recorders.
- Encrypted hidden cameras and microphones.
How does the NJLD non-linear detector?
Semiconductor electronics are used in all modern electronics and are made from silicon. When high frequency radio signals are transmitted directly on silicon, they produce a strong second harmonic frequency of that radio signal. Other materials such as some bimetals or oxidized metals may respond with a third harmonic signal.
The NLJD nonlinear detector transmits a focused directional signal at 2.4 GHz (ISM Band Type B). It receives on 4.8GHz (Second Harmonic) and 7.2GHz (Third Harmonic).
The high sensitivity receiver will respond to any signal produced in the 2nd Harmonic by even the smallest piece of silicon, such as that used in SIM cards, cell phones, gps locators, voice recorders, covert video cameras, etc. Importantly, these devices do not have to be in use, on standby or even have a battery connected to be detected.
The third harmonic receiver acts as a valuable confirmation for signals that may be ambiguous or not a threat, such as oxidized metals, bimetals, etc.
To allow even an inexperienced user to make a quick evaluation of a detected signal, the NLJD non-linear detector uses an intelligent algorithm to analyze the detected signals from the 2nd and 3rd harmonic receivers and evaluate the probability of the material being detected as 'Silicon' or 'Metal'.
What are the differences between a NLJD nonlinear detector, the spectrum analyzer and other frequency detectors?
The difference is that nonlinear detectors are capable of detecting the semiconductor diodes used in all spy devices, regardless of whether they are on, off or in sleep mode. A frequency detector, on the other hand, can only detect devices when they are transmitting information, not when they are in sleep mode or turned off.
The NLJD non-linear detector is manufactured in the UK with the best materials on the market. All its components have been perfectly chosen to offer you the highest detection reliability. If there is a hidden camera or microphone, this device will find it.
Where to buy the NLJD non-linear detector?
You can buy this product directly in our store in Duque de Sesto Street in Madrid or order it under quotation. As we are official distributors of the brand we offer a 3 year warranty and official technical support.
Technical specifications of the DNJLD diode detector
- Transmitting frequency 400 HZ at 2.425 GHz (ISM band type B)
- Transmitting power level up to 30dBm (1 watt)
- Antenna radiated power level up to 36dBm (4 watts)
- within the allowable limits of the ISM band (Type B)
- 3.5 inch TFT Daylight Readable color display
- Receiver sensitivity better than -120dBm at 2nd and 3rd harmonics Receiver bandwidth Approx 10KHz
- Battery 7V Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery life 5 hours (min. TX power) / 2 hours (max. TX power)
- Weight: 700 grams.
- 1 x NLJD non-linear detector
- 1 x Professional ruggedized case
- 1 x User's manual in English and Spanish