FL-330 Microphone professional contact Sun Mechatronics
The FL-330 is a microphone contact for professional use. It has a tube wall of double-sided specially designed to hear all kinds of sounds. Does not have needle. You can listen through walls of 40 cm
The FL-330 is a microphone contact of SUN MECHATRONICS which is characterized primarily because your probe has no needle. Incorporates a system of double-sided UNIQUE IN ITS CATEGORY:
- On the front will capture a wide range of frequencies
- The back is especially designed to capture the human voice
This microphone wall professional use it has a audio output Ø3.5mm so that you can connect a portable recorder.
Main features of the MICROPHONE CONTACT FL-330:
- The probe incorporated has no needle. It is completely flat.
- The probe is double-sided with one side specific to the human frequency
- Volume control integrated
- Up to 50 hours of autonomy
- Audio output for connecting to a portable recorder
- Amplifier:76 x 56 x 21 mm
- Microphone: Ø31 x 24mm
- Cable: 1m
- Amplifier: 134g
- Microphone: 63g
v Power supply: Battery type 006PV x 1
v Battery life: 50 hrs (alkaline)
v Audio Input: Ø3.5mm mono (mic of contact)
v Audio Output: Ø3.5mm stereo (headset), Ø3.5mm mono (recording)
v Other Functions:
- Filter sound: Yes
- Audio limiter: Yes
Note: The MICROPHONE CONTACT FL-330 is not water-resistant. Do not dip or immerse.
The package contains:
- 1 x Microphone contact.
- 1 x point contact temperature Probe, double-sided.
- 1 x Headphones.