1.- What are cookies?
It is considered cookies, in accordance with the Law 34/2002 (LSSI), any type of file or device that is downloaded in the terminal equipment of a user with the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Are small text files that are placed on the hard disk of the computer of the User that archived information on the use that is made of a certain Web Site, with the aim of offering a navigation, more agile and more personalized. Cookies can only be read by the server that placed them and cannot execute any program or virus.
2.- Types and purposes
According to the period of time that they remain active cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are often used to store information that only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: Are a type of cookies in which data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a defined period. They have date of deletion. Are used for example in the process of purchasing or registration to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies themselves: Are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for better operation of the site.
- Third party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse the www.espiamos.com you can install on your device the following cookies:
- Log Cookies: When the user enters our website and log in it sets a cookie of its own and temporary so that you can navigate to your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you logoff.
- Cookies of analysis: are used to study the behavior of users to anonymously browse our website. So we will be able to identify the content most viewed, the number of visitors, etc., A information that we will use to improve the navigation experience and to optimize our services. Can be own but also third-party. Among the latter are the Google Analytics cookies and SalesManago.
- Cookies third party advertising: The goal is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we use the platform Google's Doubleclick, which stores information about the ads that have been displayed to a user, you are interested in and if you visit the website of the advertiser.
3.-Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can disable cookies through the browser settings that allows you to manage, at any time, the setting of cookies in your browser, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion.
For the setting of our cookies and those of third parties, the user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by using the options of the browser installed in your computer.
- - Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- - Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- - Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- - Safari (Following the steps): Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (always)
- - Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
The user must take into account that some features of the contents of the website are only available if you allow the installation of cookies in your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access fully or partially at the Site.
You will be able to withdraw the consent initially given at any time.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information, you can install a rejection system (“opt-out”) in your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
You can withdraw the consent previously given for the installation and treatment of cookies at any time. Please note that your withdrawal of consent may affect the functionality of the web. If you wish to contact us you can do so in https://hispa.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new/
Cookies www.espiamos.com can be updated by what we advise you to check our policy periodically.
Last update: May 2018
HISPA IMPORTS DELUXE S. L