ATTENTION: This product is not sold online. To make the purchase must be addressed to our physical stores or request a quote clicking HERE
Detector of crossing non-linear series ST403 "CAYMAN" is a modification laptop to the basic model NLJD ST-402.
The ST-403 preserves all the functionalities applied in the basic model. The main difference with the basic model, is the lack of a telescopic rod and the use of small batteries.
ST403 is especially useful when working in a confined space control of quantities e-small as well as the inspection of people.
ST 403 allows you to detect, on or off the electronic devices, as well as to identify its location. Using the detector, the operator can distinguish between "feedback" semiconductor real signals "false" (corrosion, metal structure, metal-oxide - metal).
- Basic modes of search (manual and automatic);
- Ergonomic design;
- The maximum peak radiated output power not exceeding 2 W;
- An algorithm original signals reduces false positives, increase selectivity and reaction rate;
- The range of the receiver gain is 40dB (five steps to 8 dB);
- Having to listen to the mode signals demodulated audio;
- Time of continuous operation from a fully charged battery 3-4 hours;
- Adjustable tilt antenna module of the instrument;