ATTENTION: This product is not sold online. To make the purchase must be addressed to our physical stores or request a quote clicking HERE
Detector of crossing non-linear ST-402 CAYMAN is designed for search and detection of hidden devices that are installed in the walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture or containers, regardless of whether the target e-is radiating, wired, or even turned off.
All modern electronic devices contain componentessemiconductores. With the use of a detector junction is not linear it is possible to find these components quickly and easily.
The NJLD ST 402 CAYMAN can be used to:
- Search of listening devices in electronic, active and passive;
- Detection of mobile phones and SIM cards;
- Checking parcels and mail for contraband or files dangerous attachments containing semiconductors;
- Search for other electronic devices not permitted include semiconductor elements.
- High detection sensitivity at a low output power;
- An effective work against interference (reinforced frames, corrosion, etc).
- A low probability of false alarms.
- Additional opportunities to identify the response provided by the analysis of signals in the "Audio".
- Ergonomic design, large telescopic rod and arm rests retractable offer the maximum comfort for the user.
- Replaceable battery is standard and provides up to 4 hours of continuous operation. ST-402 "Cayman" comes with two batteries that can increase the time of operation of up to 8 hours.
- Optimal balance between price and capabilities.
- The detector is supplied in a box shock-proof.
- ST 402 CAYMAN non-linear detector crossover - 1 piece;
- Charging unit - 1 PC;
- A cable of the charging unit - 1 piece;
- Headphones - 1 pc;
- Test targets - 2 pieces;
- Instruction Manual - 1 piece;
- Transport package to shockproof - 1 piece.