The detector SM-300 has been designed to quickly locate any type of camera (either wireless or not) through your viewfinder infra red.
It has an antenna that allows you to detect any radio frequency that transmit between 1 MHz and 605 GHZ. Some of devices working in this frequency range and that you can locate are:
- GPS locators
- Mobile phones
- Wireless cameras in 1.2 GHz
- Wireless cameras 2.4 GHz
- Microphones GMS
- Microphones 3G
- Cameras 3G
- IP cameras that transmit over WIFI
- Cameras WIFI
How to detect hidden cameras?
The SM-300 radiates a powerful infrared beam which is reflected into the optics of the camera. Looking through a special viewer, you will see a red dot and quickly identify the hidden camera.
- Completely portable. You can hide it in any pants pocket or jacket.
- It has a potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity and to extend the range of detection.
- Incorporates a screen where you will see the intensity of the signal.
- Two modes of operation to detect radio frequency: silent Mode (vibration) and acoustic mode
- It has 6 powerful leds to detect hidden cameras in a range up to 10 meters
- Does not work on batteries. Incorporates an internal rechargeable lithium.
Detection distance of radio frequencies:
- Detection distance of radio frequencies depending on the power of the transmitter:
- From 200mW to 500mW of power = 30 to 50cm
- 300mw-600mw power = 100-200 cm
800 mw to 1200mw = 300cm-1000cm