Are you afraid that they steal the car? Do you have the feeling that your child or partner's not telling the truth about where you are going with your car? Do you want to protect the goods of your business that is transported by road?
If your answer is Yes to any of the questions above, we have the solution, the new GPS Tracker hidden in car charger!
This device gives you the advantage of offer you the peace of mind and confidence of knowing at any moment the exact location of the asset of your interest.
Unlike other GPS Locators, it also works as a voice recorder and microphone GSM, with which you will have three devices in one. Account with the design of a USB charger to car, for it is easy and discreet to install it in the car without attracting attention.
Get to know at all times where your loved ones!
Main features of the GPS Locator in cigarette lighter socket for car:
- It works like a real charger in the cigarette lighter socket with dual output
- Locator GPS+LBS+WIFI
- Works in voltage drive 12-36V
- It is a locator, voice recorder and microphone GSM
- Up to 32Gb of memory
- Alarm voice activation, vibration alarm.
How does the GPS Tracker hidden in a cigarette lighter socket?
Its operation is very simple, prior to the configuration of SMS commands and your phone number, the GPS Locator hidden in car charger will allow you to:
- View the monitor audio
- Start the function of voice activation, in which the device will call the number of the administrator once it detects a voice around.
- To start the alarm function of vibration, the device will call the number of an administrator if there is a vibration.
- To obtain location information.
- Voice recording.
- Format the memory card.
- Turn off all the functions.
- Reset devices.
- Check IMEI number.
With the settings through the app that you can download on your mobile phone the GPS Locator hidden will allow you to :
- Location of the exact location of the car
- Play the files stored
- Set security zones or GeoFence, in which if the device detects that you have exceeded the limits it will send an alarm to your mobile phone to inform you.
- Listen to the audio around the device.
- Receive messages.
- Configure options such as power saving, reboot the device, activate or deactivate the alarm, on and off, among others.
Do you still have doubts? I go to our shops to look out Madrid and Alicante , and you can solve!